We offer high quality “turnkey” projects
What is self-consumption?
The production of a solar power plant can be consumed in two different ways: either by injecting it into the grid, or by consuming it directly on site, making the owner and consumer one and the same.
This solution, known as “self-consumption”, offers the guarantee of knowing where the electricity consumed comes from, under what conditions it is produced and of being in control of the costs. The solar plant is directly connected to the owner’s electricity meter.
Benefits suited to your activities
- Reduce your energy bill while benefiting from electricity at a fixed price for the duration of the contract, that is not linked to the regular increases in the electricity market;
- Pay only for the electricity you use: the initial investment is borne by Technique Solaire, you only pay for the kWh you actually use;
- Become self-sufficient and gain energy independence;
- Contribute to the energy transition with green electricity, produced and consumed locally.
- Ground-mounted park
- Car park canopies
Find out if you are eligible for the offer
- 01. Owner of a building or site
- 02. High electricity consumption
- 03. Ambition to commit to a long-term contract that guarantees a share of clean energy at a competitive price
We offer you a turnkey project for a self-consumption solar power plant designed to meet your needs. Technique Solaire finances the entire project and sells the electricity to the owner at a lower and more stable rate than that offered by your distributor
Technique Solaire takes care of all the costs for your project
Technique Solaire studies and designs all its installations in-house.
Building permits, geometer, notary, etc.
Foundations, structure, cover, connection.
Photovoltaic module disassembly.
Operating and maintenance costs
Operational management of the plant and financial management of operations.
As a member of PV Cycle, we collect, transport and recycle the panels.
Discover our latest solar self-consumption projects
Why choose Technique Solaire ?
With more than 400 projects in progress, the Technique Solaire group is your only point of contact for the entire solar installation project, as well as for operations & maintenance. Our teams are committed to doing everything possible to fulfil all your needs.
Technique Solaire has in-house multidisciplinary skills and qualified sub-contractors to complete your entire project (a team in charge of project development, a design office, a team specialised in project financing, a legal team, a purchasing team, and an operations and maintenance team).
You have a project ?
You have a project, an idea or you need advice, our development managers will be happy to answer itGo to the contact page →